Working with Rice Suppliers
Our business is built upon our strong, ongoing relationships with suppliers. Our role is not to come between parties in rice transactions, but to serve as an informed, supportive link that enhances the buyer/supplier relationship to their mutual benefit. Our activities help rice suppliers to:
- Identify new sources of demand for their product.
- Gain another informed perspective on where the market is heading.
- Understand the buyer's point of view.
- Make sure buyers have realistic price and delivery expectations.
- Facilitate problem-solving.
- Demonstrate the credibility of their positions and viewpoints.
- Adapt smoothly to personnel changes in corporate purchasing departments.
- Meet delivery schedules when supply is short or mill timing is off.
- Maintain a seamless paper trail of transactions and shipments.
- Make offers confidentially, when appropriate.
We greatly value our many years of affiliation with individual millers and industry groups including the Rice Millers Association, the Rice Producers Group, the Rice Council, the American Association of Cereal Chemists, and the Whole Grain Council.